New Years Eve......looking back and looking forward
The end of one year, and the excitement of a whole new year going forward. 31st December is also the end of my financial year here at Breckland Orchard, so it makes it all neat business wise too!
LOOKING BACK ON 2013…………..
My three highlights of the year were:
- Winning 2 Great Taste Gold Awards for Dandelion and Burdock Posh Pop and Rhubarb and Ginger Posh Squash
- Being recognised as a Top 50 FMCG Social Brand in the 2013 Headstream Awards
- The glorious summer we had this year! [I defy anyone not to have been cheered by that wonderful run of summer days]
Like any small businesses there have been ups and downs during the year – some things that have gone brilliantly, some total triumphs and some things that haven’t worked so well and needed to be changed. Its probably much like navigating your way on the seas – there are sunny days, and days when you need to ride over the waves and change direction. I love what I do, and feel blessed to be in charge of the Good Ship Breckland Orchard! Its a good place to be.
LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014………….
I’ve never been so excited about the start of a new year, as I am this year. I’ve got my Business plan for the year all laid out, and its going to be our most exciting yet! I’m fizzing with anticipation as to what 2014 holds in store……..and just a little peek at what the new year has in store for us:
- New labels on our Posh Pop
- New varieties of Posh Pop [watch this space……]
- New places for our Posh Pop range………..home and away
- Our 5th year anniversary [really? where has the time gone?]
So roll on 2014 and all you have in store……this business owner is really excited!