Country Living Fair....here I come!
I was completely thrilled to be asked by Country Living to be a speaker at their forthcoming Country Living Fair to be held at the Design Centre, Islington in March.
As well as lots of lovely things to see, do and buy they are also running a Business Zone, offering advice to would-be-entrepreneurs. I’m speaking in a slot which is all about Food & Drink. It’s billed as a day “packed full of useful advice, and provide you with a forum to ask questions and meet like-minded people”. I’ll be talking about Breckland Orchard, and there’s plenty of time to ask questions and get advice from the panel.
I’m just really looking forward to it……can’t wait in fact and here’s my Top 5 reasons why!
- Love-love-love Country Living Magazine and they curate a beautiful fair, so I know that its going to be stunningly beautiful day with lovely ‘things’ that are going to inspire me.
- Its a chance to pick up with the team from WIRE [Women in Rural Enterprise].…..and the lovely Fiona Davies. WIRE have been a constant since I started Breckland Orchard and are the go-to-experts on female businesses in the rural sector.
- Two of my bestest local Suffolk business buddies- Jane from Jane Hamerton and Julia from Oily Rags – are also speaking at the event. Both are successful, knowledgeable and just incredibly lovely people…..so I’m hoping to pick up some tips from their sessions too!
- Liz Earle is the speaker following my session, and I can’t wait to meet her too!
- The London Design Centre is a stunning location….full of light and air….right in the centre of Islington. Best of British Design, and that alone sets it up for a great day.