They say variety is the spice of life
Sometimes being a small business owner is just sheer craziness……..a million tasks to do everyday that need juggling and multi-tasking. Its the complete opposite of being a job expert and narrow in fouc.
These past few weeks I’ve been doing a myriad of tasks….and yes I am sure there are some experts out there that could do it in a flash….but for all the briefing etc that it would take…sometimes it’s just easier to roll your sleeves up and get on with it.
- Copy for the new labels – that’ll be me.
- Menu suggestions for pairings with my drinks – that’ll be me.
- Checking barcodes etc are right on the labels – that’ll be me.
- Liaising with Trading Standards as to font requirements – that’ll be me.
- Filling in new line forms for all the allergen information required – that’ll be me.
I know it sounds oh -so -glamorous running your own business…..and sometimes it can be….but most of the time it’s doing lots of things, in double quick time! It’s why it’s impossible to have a boring day and why every day is a school day!